Παρασκευή 22 Μαΐου 2015

My Beautiful Star....

The inspiration pictue at ARTactic..Blog..
My layout..
a closer view...
Hello all!!This is a modern page that i made with my little star!!Love all those pictures and all the memories that makes very emotional!!!Oh he is my precious angel, my shiny little star!!!Anyway i want to participate with this page to the challenge at ARTastic blog!!!!The subject of the challenge is to use Stars!!!!!I made this bright page with some stars and nice colours!!!!!What do you think??That's all for today!!!Hope you have fun!!Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

10 σχόλια:

  1. Oh this is wonderful Erina! I love the stars and the clean design. Perfect!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Love it! Love the stars, the gold bits. Totally cute! Thanks so much for joining us at ARTastic this month:):)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. This is a beautiful page. The stars are wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. This is a lovely, well thought out page. I like the white space and all the little elements that you've included. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Just delightful, love all the little touches you have included on your page. Many thanks for joining in with us on ARTastic.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. He does look like a little star - very cute. Thank you for sharing your lovely page with us at ARTastic.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. What a cutie! A great page full of lovely pops of colour from the stars, buttons and dots in the background. Thank you for playing along at ARTastic. Cheers, Di

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Gorgeous layout . Love your use of the white space , your cluster and of course the use of stars. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic
    Mary

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Wonderful page, I always struggle using white space, but you have done it so well. I love all your embellishments and how you have used the inspiration piece. Thank you for joining in our challenge at ARTastic.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for the lovely comments....